The following five invited papers will feature:
- James Alm – Designing Economics Instruments for the Environment in a Decentralised Fiscal System
- Richard Harris – Models of Regional Growth: Past, Present and Future
- George MacKerron – Happiness Economics from 35,000 feet
- Alexander Mihailov – Classifying Monetary Economics: Fields and Methods from Past to Future
- Kip Viscusi – What’s to know? Puzzles in the literature on the value of statistical life
Each of the 5 main conference papers will be presented during the conference alongside commissioned commentaries, leading into a discussion between delegates, commentators and the author(s). The papers and the commentaries will be freely available as PDFs and delegates can use the Comments feature on that article’s page to discuss the issues raised with the authors and commentators.